Wide Format Printing
WIDE FORMAT INKJET PRINTING
Graphic Resources is proud to utilize Epson Ultrachrome inkjet technology.
We currently employ the Epson 9600, 9890, and Epson 4900 color inkjet printers.
Our Epson 9600 and 9890 produce high-quality wide-format color posters from your electronic files. These printers can accommodate print sizes up to a maximum narrow dimension of 44" with a maximum print resolution of 2880x1440 dpi.
In addition, our Epson 5000 can produce smaller yet equally high-quality prints ranging in sizes up to 17" (narrow dimension).
Rates start at $1.50 per print for smaller sizes (4"x 6") on the Epson 5000 and $9.00 per-square-foot on our Epson wide-format printers.
Note: Same-day service is available for wide-format printing at an extra charge.
Please bear in mind that we use only the highest quality Epson UltraChrome K3® inks and papers when printing your order.
Drop by to see our equipment or call (626) 395-2278 for a free consultation.
Our quality and service are guaranteed!
Tips for optimum results:
- Preferred file types for large format printing are .tiff, .eps, .pdf, .ppt, etc.
- For scanned images, use a resolution between 150dpi & 300dpi.
- Use high-quality images set to your finished size for best results.
- Avoid using graphics copied from the web. Internet resolution requirements tend to be lower (72 dpi) than print resolutions.
- Set your document page size to match the final print size. If you use a smaller proportional page size, enlarging is possible. However, we cannot guarantee best quality results.
- When placing your order, indicate whether your file was created on a MAC of PC.